Data Processing Information
1. Name and contact details of the data controller for the processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
Data Controller: Besser-Siegmund GmbH, for contact details see header
Data Protection Officer: Guido Schlüter | email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data, its nature, purpose and use
When you conclude a wingwave coach licensing agreement with us we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, family name,
- Valid e-mail address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information on your professional qualifications
This data is collected
- to be able to identify you as a licensed wingwave coach and/or wingwave trainer;
- to inform third parties as to whether you have a valid certificate and what professional qualifications you possess according to the information you have given us
- to correspond with you in the course of methodology info and quality assurance;
- for invoicing purposes;
- to settle any liability claims and to assert any claims against you;
The data processing is/was carried out with a view to the contractual conclusion wanted by you and is required in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) sentence 1 GDPR for the stated purposes for appropriate processing of the licence relationship and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising out of the licensing agreement. The personal data collected by us to create the licensing agreement is and remains saved/stored for as long as the licensing agreement is valid. The data remains stored – irrespective of contractual cancellation – if in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (c) sentence 1 GDPR the Besser-Siegmund-Institut GmbH is obliged to a longer retention period due to taxation and commercial law retention and documentation duties (arising out of the German Commercial Code [HGB], Criminal Code [StGB] or Tax Code [AO]) or if you have agreed to continued storage in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) sentence 1 GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
There is no transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those stated in point 2.
The data passed on may be used by the third party (for instance interested coaching clients) exclusively for the stated purposes.
4. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw at any time your consent once given to us. This means that with effect for the future we may not continue any data processing which was based upon this consent. This is only possible in conjunction with simultaneous termination of the wingwave coach licensing agreement.
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided the processing is not a requirement for exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal duty (here the wingwave coach licensing agreement, which you would have to terminate in this case), for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to demand information on the personal data relating to you which is processed by us. In particular you can demand information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is disclosed, the planned duration of retention, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if this was not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and any meaningful information on the details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data on you stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in line with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in line with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine- readable format or to demand the transmission to another data controller and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. Generally you can approach the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work for this.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) sentence 1 GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR – although this only applies for consumers – to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons relating to your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to object as a consumer, this can be done simply by sending an e-mail to: info(at)besser-siegmund.de